0
Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris ( Daily Routines )



Berikut ini adalah dialog tentang rutinitas yang dilakukan oleh seorang siswa dari mulai bangun tidur pukul 05.00 hingga pukul 06.00 pagi.

Teacher : Tell me about your daily activities from the time you get up until 06.00 in the morning.
Student  : I always get up at 05.00 o’clock.
Teacher : And then?
Student  : I take a bath and pray.
Teacher : What do you usually  do after praying?
Student  : I put on my clothes, and I eat breakfast.
Teacher : Do you always  eat breakfast?
Student  : Yes, I do.
Teacher : What do you usually have for breakfast?
Student  : Bread and cheese, and a glass of milk. Sometimes  I have chicken porridge or fried rice.
Teacher  : What do you do after breakfast?
Student   : I go to school at 06.00 o’clock.
Teacher  : How do you usually go to school?
Student   : By public transportation.
Teacher  : Do you often come to school?
Student   : Sometimes. I sometimes come to school late.

Sumber:PDGK4304 UT UPBJJ Bandung
Oleh: Darminah, Sunu Dwi Antoro, Yan Haryanto

Baca Juga: Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris  ( Personal Information and Introductions)



Post a Comment

 
Top